DISCOVERY Gems, is an entity of GEM SELECTION, a French company whose head office is located at 1 Rue du Guesclin 44000 NANTES, FRANCE, which provides training focused on the transmission of the heritage of the gem trade, from theory to practice
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION - PAYMENT - CANCELLATION
All registrations require the payment of the total amount of the stay. Registrations are recorded in order of payment arrival.
It is mandatory to subscribe to a complete "medical assistance" insurance including repatriation during your stay.
Payment and cancellation policy:
- Between the 30th and 20th day before the start date of the session: 50% of the price will be retained.
- Between the 19th and the 8th day before the start of the session: 75% of the price will be retained.
- From the 7th day until the start date of the session: 100% of the price will be retained.
No refund will be made for any session that is shortened or for any service that is not consumed due to the participant. Participants who have taken out insurance covering these events must comply with the terms and conditions defined by the insurance company
No reimbursement will be made in case of impossibility to make the trip, for lack of presentation of the necessary administrative documents (passport, visa, etc.), or refusal of visa.
No refund or postponement will be made in case of no-show at the time and place of departure, whatever the cause.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- The teaching and workshops in our sessions.
- Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel (one collective transfer with arrival and departure at the dates and times communicated by DISCOVERY Gems)
- Ground transportation.
- Accommodation in a single room hotel with breakfasts.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The airplane ticket.
- Visa fees.
- Reception at the airport and transfer outside the collective transfer at the dates and times planned by DISCOVERY Gems.
- Visits, options and additional activities not indicated in the program.
- Lunches and dinners.
- Travel and repatriation insurance.
- The administrative expenses of export and customs clearance of your stones.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips (driver/assistant/guide, porter, etc...).
- Exceptional expenses resulting from fortuitous events (strikes, weather, etc.).
CODE OF CONDUCT
The rules of conduct within the hotels and places of visits will be applicable during all the stay proposed by DISCOVERY Gems.
In case of non-respect of the internal rules or in case of bad conduct (including aggressive behavior, theft, drunkenness, lack of hygiene, indecency, disrespectful behavior towards other participants and/or staff of DISCOVERY Gems, (non-limiting list). The concerned participant will be immediately excluded from the session and the stay of DISCOVERY Gems.
DISCOVERY Gems will not be held to any obligation towards the excluded participant and in particular will not be held to refund neither the price of the training nor the price of the accommodation.
PARTICULAR CASE OF PURCHASE OF STONES
The totality of the purchases will have to be entirely cleared before the departure of the participant.
The costs related to administrative procedures, in particular the export of stones, are the responsibility of each participant.
POSTPONEMENT / CANCELLATION OF A SESSION
A session may be cancelled due to insufficient number of participants(1) or in case of force majeure (2)
(1) Insufficient number of participants :
DISCOVERY Gems will warn the registered participants at the latest 10 days before the starting date of the concerned session. They will then be offered either to register for a next session or to be fully reimbursed for the amounts paid.
(2) Force majeure: The cases of force majeure include revolt, war, epidemic, natural disasters... (non limitative list)
In these cases, DISCOVERY Gems will be forced to cancel one or more sessions and will warn the participants registered for the session(s) concerned as soon as possible.
Under these conditions, DISCOVERY Gems will not be held responsible for any cancellation fees for air tickets or any other fees related to the cancellation of a session.
The contents of the DISCOVERY Gems sessions have been carefully prepared to ensure that each participant receives maximum satisfaction.
Any complaint about a session must be notified in writing by registered mail to GEM SELECTION, 1 Rue Du Guesclin, 44000 NANTES within 8 days following the end of the training, without any right to reimbursement.
In the event of a dispute, only the French courts will have jurisdiction.